Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    Thats one of the worst attempts at comedy I have ever witnessed. I have tried to watch it a few times but it is horrible. Anybody else watched it?
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    i attempted to watch 10 mins during the lats season

    shes about as funny as a pork roast at a bar mitzvah
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    everybody hates it, but i think shes funny

    shes pretty low at some times, but the high points are funny
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    I've seen about 3 episodes - the beauty pagaent one wasn't too bad, the Tabb one had a few moments (none of which were hers), and the one last week was horrible. I have to give her 1 more shot - can't miss what she does in this one.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    I wouldn't mind to [censored] her in her jew ass, but she's about as funny a case of anal warts.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mm38nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a case of anal warts. </div></div>
    Is there something your not telling us? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Kidd'n

    I personally can't stand to even watch the commericals of her show [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img].....She is a disgrace to comedy!
    [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]


    [url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    yeah, I dont really get her comedy. I know she's going for the shock/rauncy value, but still not even funny.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    She is terrible, I don't think I have ever laughed at one of her jokes. Don't even see how she has made it this far.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is terrible, I don't think I have ever laughed at one of her jokes. Don't even see how she has made it this far. </div></div>
    thats easy......shes dating jimmy kimmel

    hes the only reason she even has a show......let alone one thats lasted this long
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    I might point out that before she ever took up with Mr. Kimmel, she appeared on Saturday Night Live and HBO's Mr. Show with Bob and David, which starred David Cross and Bob Odenkirk. Both of those, along with her thriving stand-up career, got her national television play in the mid-1990s. A few years ago, she also released a movie, entitled "Jesus is Magic," which while controversial, gained some critical acclaim.

    She's not new on the scene. And she's not going for cheap shots. The whole point of her comedy is making fun of the people who take cheap shots at race and other touchy subjects, not altogether unlike the great Margaret Cho. That makes her one of those "love her or hate her" types, but it's brave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •